Dec 30th, 2023
Active Threads | Active Posts | Unanswered Today | Since Yesterday | This Week
Trading Post - Swap - Classifieds Jump to new posts
Re: Loomis GLX jls1 37 seconds ago
TTT
1 136 Read More
Off Topic Jump to new posts
Re: Cowboys will Draft who? DJB 58 seconds ago
Please Jerry please, no more players from Michigan!
22 326 Read More
Re: University of Texas Bigbob_FTW 3 minutes ago
Originally Posted by DJB
Originally Posted by Oldrabbit
All of these protesters need to be rounded up and loaded on an airplane and flown to Isreal, then traded for the hostages that Hamas is still holding in Gaza. Surely they wouldn't complain about taking their place. Heck, they could even teach them about proper pronoun use. Bet that would work out really good for them.
That will solve several problems.

My thoughts exactly. Don't they realize Hamas would rape and torture every dam one of them,then behead them? And these protesters are supposed to be educated college kids.

most of them don't even know why they are protesting.
26 1,061 Read More
Re: Fully autonomous delivery trucks. grandbassslayer 3 minutes ago
I’m sure this will have a negative effect on sweatpants and flip flop sales.
4 119 Read More
Re: The King as reclaimed his Throne! *Not Velvet Robed MBradford 4 minutes ago
I'm guessing a lot more work will get done at that ranch since he won't be posting all day every day for the next couple of weeks.
8 195 Read More
Re: Hummer Patriot7Six 4 minutes ago
That's crazy, probably happened during flight.
7 207 Read More
Re: Harvey Weinstein Clearwater7 5 minutes ago
Originally Posted by John175☮
It's New York, home of incompetent CORRUPT Judges.

There, fixed it for ya thumb
5 192 Read More
Re: Rise of the robots Jaredk 6 minutes ago
Yall see the movie “creator”? I believe it is on Hulu. It’s pretty good
12 388 Read More
Re: Garmin Echomap 12" 126sv w/Transducer dtu11 15 minutes ago
Sold
12 2,389 Read More
Re: $250K Violinist Student Loan Moto-Moto 15 minutes ago
Half of Denton is probably celebrating this very thing right now.
10 278 Read More
non-fishing CLASSIFIEDS Jump to new posts
Re: Lifted Diesel 2017 Nissan Titan XD - Blacked Out cruzfishing 28 minutes ago
SOLD
5 1,330 Read More
General Equipment Discussion Jump to new posts
Re: Charging Lithium Batteries in Series grout-scout 29 minutes ago
Originally Posted by Bandit 200 XP
4 hours of use and it quit's completely , dead as a dumb bell .

Running what device?
12 290 Read More
Bass Fishing Jump to new posts
Re: Canyon lake grout-scout 33 minutes ago
Not sure if this site is accurate, but sounds like it might be. Looks like 19 is $30 and 18 is $20 for non-county residents.

https://www.lakehouses4sale.net/blog/which-canyon-lake-texas-boat-ramps-are-open.html
6 223 Read More
non-fishing CLASSIFIEDS Jump to new posts
Re: Mini-Bernedoodles for sale crapyetr 41 minutes ago
8 weeks 1st; 9 weeks 2nd [today]; look at their heads compared to the rocks; smart farts too; a few males left; you know males are always smarter

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
14 1,607 Read More
Re: I danced with my wife yesterday HookaToad 42 minutes ago
There was a guy in college we called "squeaky stan" because he was a christian and lived his live that way, squeaky clean, and at the time I thought, "this guy is missing out on all the fun". One afternoon we were playing softball and stan took a nasty slide into third base and broke his leg..which was unmistakable based on the sound it made, and the first thing he said was "thank you God". I laughed because I thought he was being sarcastic. He was not, he was genuinely thanking God for what just happened. When I asked him about it several days later after signing his cast, he told me that all things work for God's glory, including things that we might not like or enjoy, and he was thankful for the perserverence. Had no clue what he was talking about until later on in my life. Not turning this into a sunday school lesson so if someone reading this doesn't get it, just read Romans 5:3 and James.

I don't believe anyone on campus had more fun, had as many friends who were girls, and enjoyed the experience more than Stan and I am still in awe of that to this day.

Steve you remind me so very much of Stan and your outlook on life and your situation is nothing less than inspiring and a testament to your character. It renews my desire to say "Thank you God" for every situation that comes my way, and reminds me how far away from achieving that goal I really am. So for that I say "Thank you Steve".

Lastly, I love your sense of humor and try to share it with you in some of my posts. Always to laugh with you and never to make fun of you. So if it turns out that my wife makes me go dancing because of your post, then I will say "Thank you God"...
66 1,815 Read More
Re: BASS @ St. Johns River beartrap 43 minutes ago
Originally Posted by Strugglebus
Where on that long video is the gun thing?

pistol is at 24 minute....
4 351 Read More
Re: 6.5” Grande Bass Rattlesnake ??? CCTX 44 minutes ago
If you don't want to make your own:

Lake Fork 8" ringed worm

or

[Linked Image]
6 438 Read More
Re: HS tournament on PK nfhbass 49 minutes ago
In football you have less than 6 people making that decision. Furthermore, you can look up in the stands, if no one is there, you should question moving forward. Having 250 plus boat captains is like letting the parents decide who plays. Would you play a football game with 4 on one team and 2 on the other, because those kid’s parents signed a waiver and were willing to let them play?

I wonder what these kids mothers had to say, when the kids told them they were dodging lighting bolts all day? How many captains/husbands were sleeping on the couch that night? roflmao
105 5,931 Read More
Re: Bois d'Arc Waypoints/Mapping The Netstretcher 51 minutes ago
TTT
17 4,455 Read More
Re: Bois D’Arc Observations From the Weekend ogles824 (aka Lakewaydr50) 55 minutes ago
Rolled on it this morning and put a couple of two pounders in the boat pretty quick fishing the back of some coves around the south boat ramp. I threw a finesse set up just because I didn't know it yet. I talked to 3 or 4 people people that hadn't caught anything. It was pretty windy so that made it a little tough fishing finesse, my line kept blowing into the bushes.
Other observations is it is definitely more of a bowl shaped lake; like Lake of the Pines, which will allow it to give up water with out loosing tons of surface area like Cooper does.
Creeks; or the two that I was on, run literally all the way back to the back of the coves. I was sitting in about 3 feet of water with a transom mounted transducer and put down my power poles about 10 yards from the very back of a cove and they almost fully extended. The creek channels drops are pretty much vertical.
The parking lot was pretty much full this morning at the south ramp and on a Thursday morning at most lakes; even Fork, you won't see no where near that many boats so Friday, Saturday, and Sunday if you aren't there before daylight you may not get a parking spot.
We are supposed to get some extremely severe weather the next two or three days so keep that in mind. The Weather Channel reported this morning with video that a freight train was blown completely off the tracks in Abilene by this storm.
58 4,632 Read More
Re: Bois D Ark is going to be the next HOT Lake for years tmd11111 55 minutes ago
Y'all better watch out, JJ's in route
28 2,673 Read More
Re: Ammo lands OK man in Caribbean slammer TPACK 1 hour ago
Originally Posted by Canino
The worst part is that TSA didn't catch it on the outbound flight.

Maybe someone did find it and though F him, knowing that he would be screwed if someone found it on his return flight. confused 3
28 986 Read More
Re: Costas for flat face?? HookaToad 1 hour ago
Originally Posted by UGLYSHCTICK
who ?

Clever..B+
8 352 Read More
Re: Big Girls in the Grass nfhbass 1 hour ago
Hydrilla gorillas! Congrats on catching the big ‘uns!
1 320 Read More
Re: I'm not normally a fan Bigbob_FTW 1 hour ago
Originally Posted by Samsonsworld
I buy a jar of Pace every once in a while. About all I ate until I discovered Julios, Texas Texas and El Yucateco. Pretty good on eggs.

mateos is very good too.
6 230 Read More
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
© 1998-2022 OUTDOOR SITES NETWORK all rights reserved USA and Worldwide