Texas Fishing Forum

Fly Fishing Movie Channel

Posted By: texasflycaster

Fly Fishing Movie Channel - 12/02/23 01:20 PM

So my Saturday mornings are usually dedicated to finding and watching GOOD fly fishing "shows" wherever they may exist. I finally graduated from cartoons, besides the fact they don't show cartoons on networks Saturday anymore! So I was thinking maybe a thread of really "epic" finds - NOT OUR OWN - would keep us stoked through the cold. This one definitely opened my sleepy eyes this morning!

Posted By: IslandJim

Re: Fly Fishing Movie Channel - 12/03/23 06:41 PM

Thanks for posting that, Shannon. I was amazed how similar a lot of those sites looked to the Brazos below Whitney Dam, where Ben(Hook,Line&Sinker) fishes and videos. But, there aren't any rainbow trout in the Brazos!
Since that was Episode 1, please let us know if any more are available. IslandJim

Re: Fly Fishing Movie Channel - 12/03/23 08:44 PM

This one is long, and well worth it. It inspired me to do more conservation work this coming year.

Posted By: banker-always fishing

Re: Fly Fishing Movie Channel - 12/04/23 01:55 AM

thumb

Re: Fly Fishing Movie Channel - 12/12/23 06:21 PM

Fly tying crowd should really like this one!

Re: Fly Fishing Movie Channel - 12/16/23 04:10 PM

This one is baffling ... like, how do these youngsters come up with - most certainly - more than $100K for a Baja Assault Vehicle (yes I am jealous)? Short on fly fishing, long on pipe dreaming ... Guessing is fun though. I am guessing they are remote computer geeks, but hiding the facts.They'll make coin on their YouTube earnings for sure - at least ten bucks! It is the best document of the Baja mountain range I have seen - AMAZING. Remote Baja Mountain rainbow trout search, say no more, except that it's about the journey - not the destination. Set some time aside! This is a long one! Lots of ups and downs and minor scratches made HUGE. Regardless, a timepiece for the GenRem generation (Gen Remote).

Re: Fly Fishing Movie Channel - 12/16/23 08:44 PM

OK, that one has the dumbest ending ever! BUT I don't want to spoil the disappointment for you! So tell me how you would have gone those last eight miles, yes eight!

Re: Fly Fishing Movie Channel - 12/23/23 12:02 AM

Re: Fly Fishing Movie Channel - 01/21/24 06:10 PM

Re: Fly Fishing Movie Channel - 01/21/24 10:29 PM

Enjoyed the video. Nicely done. thumb

Re: Fly Fishing Movie Channel - 01/27/24 06:12 PM

Why is it that fly fishing makes the best movies? It must be the odds of success.

Re: Fly Fishing Movie Channel - 01/28/24 04:29 AM

Trip of a lifetime. Awesome video and thanks for sharing. thumb

Re: Fly Fishing Movie Channel - 02/28/24 01:38 PM

Re: Fly Fishing Movie Channel - 03/29/24 09:27 PM

2024 F3t In Dallas next week!
https://flyfilmtour.com/home/us/
Here's your link to tickets - https://flyfilmtour.com/schedule/2024-usa-schedule/?mc_cid=baeaf72b58&mc_eid=afcee00af6
OR
BUY IT HERE EVENTUALLY - https://flyfilmtour.com/shop/
© 2024 Texas Fishing Forum