Texas Fishing Forum

Red Brick Tavern

Posted By: Flymeister

Red Brick Tavern - 08/31/23 06:57 PM

Just moved to Montgomery TX and hit the Red Brick Tavern in downtown Conroe. Without question, the best collard greens you will ever eat. Great bar and grill. Live entertainment every weekend. Cold beer and taps changed out weekly. Great place.
Posted By: Paparon

Re: Red Brick Tavern - 08/31/23 07:24 PM

I do like good collard greens! We live in Rowlett, but have family in Houston so will have to keep Red Brick Tavern in mind next time we visit! Thanks for sharing! thumb
Posted By: Fishspanker

Re: Red Brick Tavern - 09/04/23 01:00 AM

No such thing as a good collard green……..yuck!
Posted By: thrashfish

Re: Red Brick Tavern - 09/07/23 07:41 PM

Very good food there! If you plan on going on the weekend get there early as there is limited seating.
Posted By: deucer02

Re: Red Brick Tavern - 09/08/23 02:52 AM

Originally Posted by Fishspanker

Yankee !

Re: Red Brick Tavern - 09/17/23 01:31 PM

Originally Posted by deucer02

Yankee !

Yeah….moved to Texas 47 years ago from Western NY dairy farm country. More rural than when I lived in Cut-n-Shoot TX.

Still don’t like most green vegetables. Western NY has some of the best vegetables you can get. It’s the cooler growing season combined with the right dirt. Homegrown tomatoes from there are so good. You can grow them with almost no effort and they end up so juicy.

After 47 years few people pick up on that I am damned Yankee. They think I am a Redneck….lol.

Re: Red Brick Tavern - 02/17/24 12:16 AM

Ate there on Monday. Cheesesteak sandwich was good.
Posted By: deucer02

Re: Red Brick Tavern - 03/11/24 05:08 PM

Yankee !

Yeah….moved to Texas 47 years ago from Western NY dairy farm country. More rural than when I lived in Cut-n-Shoot TX.

Still don’t like most green vegetables. Western NY has some of the best vegetables you can get. It’s the cooler growing season combined with the right dirt. Homegrown tomatoes from there are so good. You can grow them with almost no effort and they end up so juicy.

After 47 years few people pick up on that I am damned Yankee. They think I am a Redneck….lol.

Been here 57 years. Spent first 21 years in Tennessee. I know how you feel about the tomatoes
Posted By: Gungle

Re: Red Brick Tavern - 03/27/24 04:42 PM

Yankee !

Yeah! cheers
© 2024 Texas Fishing Forum