Texas Fishing Forum

Have you ever fallen in. …

Posted By: fishing adventurestv

Have you ever fallen in. … - 04/25/24 03:12 PM

Well I just did bank fishing Lake Travis…

Posted By: Osbornfishing

Re: Have you ever fallen in. … - 04/25/24 10:01 PM

I have fallen in from the bank many times, fallen off the boat many times, been pulled in by fish, I slid down a bank and off a cliff landing in the river, and even had my boat capsized by the US Coast Guard under tow. For me if my head doesn’t go under water I don’t consider it falling in. roflmao
Posted By: banker-always fishing

Re: Have you ever fallen in. … - 04/27/24 01:37 AM

thumb
Posted By: Easeup

Re: Have you ever fallen in. … - 04/28/24 03:29 AM

Originally Posted by Osbornfishing
I have fallen in from the bank many times, fallen off the boat many times, been pulled in by fish, I slid down a bank and off a cliff landing in the river, and even had my boat capsized by the US Coast Guard under tow. For me if my head doesn’t go under water I don’t consider it falling in. roflmao

dont think i want to get in the boat with you
Posted By: HookaToad

Re: Have you ever fallen in. … - 04/28/24 08:47 AM

Originally Posted by Easeup

Apparently you would not be in it with him for very long....
Posted By: Stump jumper

Re: Have you ever fallen in. … - 04/28/24 12:17 PM

Originally Posted by Easeup

Last time I went in off my boat was when my 300 lb neighbor shifted sides suddenly.
© 2024 Texas Fishing Forum