Texas Fishing Forum

12’ Ascend

Posted By: fonzie_r0cks

12’ Ascend - 08/12/20 12:16 AM

Anyone have a rigged up Ascend? Looking to add some features to mine, anchor trolley being on the top of my list right now. But looking for more ideas. Also anyone know of a place that does this for you? Don’t really trust myself with drilling holes in it.
Posted By: ADDICTED 2 FISHING

Re: 12’ Ascend - 08/24/20 04:40 PM

Yep I have an ascend FS12T. So far the seat raise mod. Has been my favorite upgrade. But I did purchase the deluxe anchor trolley system by yak gear and it installed easily and successfully. I’d love to find a rudder for it but the rear carry handle leaves hardly any room and is directly in the way. So far love the kayak. Only complaint is the tracking. [Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
Posted By: JJ4MEL

Re: 12’ Ascend - 08/24/20 07:36 PM

I am sure if you offer up a 12 pack in the kayak forum someone would be willing to help out with installs.
Posted By: banker-always fishing

Re: 12’ Ascend - 09/23/20 02:55 AM

Originally Posted by ADDICTED 2 FISHING
Yep I have an ascend FS12T. So far the seat raise mod. Has been my favorite upgrade. But I did purchase the deluxe anchor trolley system by yak gear and it installed easily and successfully. I’d love to find a rudder for it but the rear carry handle leaves hardly any room and is directly in the way. So far love the kayak. Only complaint is the tracking. [Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

Nice Rig. thumb
Posted By: ADDICTED 2 FISHING

Re: 12’ Ascend - 11/06/20 05:33 AM

Thanks I appreciate it!
Posted By: Polamaluski

Re: 12’ Ascend - 09/28/22 05:17 AM

Nice! Lowes sell that square tubing for your seat mod? And what advantages the raised seat provide?
© 2024 Texas Fishing Forum