Texas Fishing Forum

Boat Dock Livescope

Posted By: skeetpiece

Boat Dock Livescope - 03/09/24 03:43 PM

What’s the best way to setup livescope on your boat dock to fish the fish under and around
Posted By: T Bird

Re: Boat Dock Livescope - 03/09/24 04:03 PM

I could see where a small wheel attached to a pole mount system would be pretty cool.
Posted By: hopalong

Re: Boat Dock Livescope - 03/09/24 05:30 PM

I would use some 1" pvc and make a pole to mount it on, use conduit straps to mount to the edge of the dock.

https://www.homedepot.com/p/Oatey-1-in-Copper-2-Hole-Pipe-Hanger-Strap-33518/303434709#overlay

battery box with a 50ah lithium and mount the black box to the top, store extra wire in battery box.

a small wagon (radio flyer type) to mount the graph, battery box and store the ducer when not used.

how I would do it anyway.
Posted By: Harleydude

Re: Boat Dock Livescope - 03/18/24 02:31 AM

I made one out of a Plano ammo box. Mounted the GLS10 to the inside and put a Dakota lithium battery in with it. Mounted the graph to the lid. I made the pole out of PVC with a larger diameter outside pole and a smaller diameter inside with a t handle on top to turn it. I strapped a shelf bracket to the outer pole and installed a magnet on the bracket. Our dock is steel so I just slap it on the rail and turn it to where I want it. Works great and I can move it around the dock no problem.

Re: Boat Dock Livescope - 03/18/24 02:52 AM

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

Re: Boat Dock Livescope - 03/18/24 02:55 AM

[Linked Image]
Sorry about the flip.
Posted By: JIM SR.

Re: Boat Dock Livescope - 04/09/24 02:09 PM

Deep dock !!!
Posted By: bloo_rainger