Texas Fishing Forum

Epoch battery order

Posted By: Stump jumper

Epoch battery order - 04/05/24 01:57 AM

I tried to order 2 12v 105ah from them today. They are out of stock until 5/15 but you can pre-order. They wanted to charge my card today for something that may or may not ship on May 15th. When ordering something online I have never been charged for something until it shipped. I gave them some of my thoughts on that and moved on. I have never pre-orderd something before so not sure if this is normal practice. It is not like it is a custom or special order item.
Posted By: hopalong

Re: Epoch battery order - 04/05/24 10:17 AM

going thru the same chit with a side by side order from ranch armor.

ordered 2 sets of fender flair's on march 2nd, called last week and told they would ship this week, called yesterday and told they would call me back and let me know when they would be back from the powder coater. no call, no email no nuthin and they have had the 1800.00 since the order was made.

calling today to cancel and tell them what I think of their customer service (or the lack of).
Posted By: Blue Blazer 2400

Re: Epoch battery order - 04/05/24 06:10 PM

Yeah I dont agree with that either. Can I ask why you are going with Epoch? If I remember right you ordered another brand a while back, did those fail? I am going lithium when my lead batteries fail and looking for first hand knowledge
Posted By: Texas Grown

Re: Epoch battery order - 04/06/24 03:02 AM

Epoch occasionally has sales, usually around Memorial Day, (if I remember right). It may be around other holidays too. I bought one little over a year ago while on sale, a 12v-105Ahr. Shipping was very quick. And I've been very satisfied with the battery. Only thing I've noticed is the casing is slightly larger than my Battle Born battery. But does come with mounting holes in the base.
Posted By: goodman_fishing

Re: Epoch battery order - 04/06/24 11:07 AM

That's fairly typical for pre-ordering. If you're considering a similar battery to the 105Ah, LiTime has a new one. Their Group 24 has low temp charge cutoff, upgraded BMS and Bluetooth, quite a bit cheaper too

I have one of those arriving today to mess with.
Posted By: grout-scout

Re: Epoch battery order - 04/06/24 12:46 PM

Epoch has come on strong, really great features in a very affordable battery. I’m still debating if I’m going to order their 120 cranker or go with an ionic 125. Better value with the epoch though.
Posted By: PrideNClass

Re: Epoch battery order - 04/07/24 12:08 AM

LiTime has a pretty solid battery lately
© 2024 Texas Fishing Forum