Forum Statistics
Forums59
Topics1,040,255
Posts13,978,444
Members144,232
Most Online39,925
Dec 30th, 2023
Print Thread
Redneck Fishn Jigs New Retail Location Announcement and Custom Pics #10009120 05/24/14 03:33 AM
Slabman ‘180’ Offline OP
Extreme Angler
OP Offline
Extreme Angler
Good evening everybody, been awhile since I have been on here. Just wanted to stop by and let folks know what we have been up to of late. Many of you already know me as I have been around here awhile. To the new folks I am just an Okie that loves fishing for Hybrids, Stripers, and Sand Bass...and I love making custom tackle that catches them. I wanted to let folks know of new retail locations that carry our baits, plus we have a couple more that we will be adding next week...I will update this thread as that happens.

Our first vendor is an online vendor Backwater Baits they are carrying some nice stuff and hope that you will check up there lure lineup. BackWater Baits

Our first retail outlet is going to be at Lake Tawakoni at the General Store, Don Reid is a great guy and we are looking forward to working with him this slab season. We just shipped him a nice order of 180's in Chartreuse and White in a variety of sizes, he should have them Saturday and would imagine they would be on his shelf this weekend. We will be filling his Holographic baits soon as well.

We have three other bait shops lined up for the Dallas area, and we will update here once they have their baits, they will be shipping out to them next week.

I appreciate the TFF folks for supporting us over the years, your business is valued and we aim to please with quality tackle. Now I will be the first to admit, and you will also see it on my website, we have lead times that some folks may not like. I am a full time employee elsewhere and a full time single father to a teenager, the lures are part time folks. I still crank them out pretty well, but not as fast as some other bait makers. Just a heads up about lead time, we feel we must be doing something right if folks are willing to wait for what we are putting out.

Below see some of our custom work over the couple months, I love custom lure making...If its not on the website just tell us what you have in mind, Id love to try to make what your after. Please check our website at Redneck Fishn Jigs
This first pic is of what I call Sexy Shad...this was for a custom order, and I may add it to the website soon.

The second pic is a mix of the above, 180's and custom pink lures mimicking an old Bomber favorite for a customer.

Third pic is of baits curing out for the General Store Lake Tawakoni...1oz to 2oz C/W.

New Packaging that is used at the retail stores...so you know what to look for wink

US Army Vet, Maker of “TNT 180 Slabsâ€
Re: Redneck Fishn Jigs New Retail Location Announcement and Custom Pics [Re: Slabman ‘180’] #10072191 06/18/14 01:50 PM
Slabman ‘180’ Offline OP
Extreme Angler
OP Offline
Extreme Angler
Thanks for all of the orders....will get the two new bait shops listed soon...keep them custom orders coming.

Re: Redneck Fishn Jigs New Retail Location Announcement and Custom Pics [Re: Slabman ‘180’] #10072227 06/18/14 02:00 PM
C
Chase Curtis Offline
Extreme Angler
Extreme Angler
C
Congratz Bryon! Looking forward to a box full of lead arriving! Lol.

Curtis Custom.

USCG 25GT Master Capt.
Re: Redneck Fishn Jigs New Retail Location Announcement and Custom Pics [Re: Slabman ‘180’] #10073564 06/18/14 09:04 PM
T
Texasredneck70 Offline
Extreme Angler
Extreme Angler
T
Bryon they look great.. Will be ordering some soon!

Barry

Re: Redneck Fishn Jigs New Retail Location Announcement and Custom Pics [Re: Slabman ‘180’] #10101616 06/30/14 03:31 PM
Slabman ‘180’ Offline OP
Extreme Angler
OP Offline
Extreme Angler
Thanks for the orders guys, had another refill of baits at Lake Tawakoni General Store, offering up some of my newer selections there. Shipped out a lot of baits over the last few weeks to customers on here, I appreciate the opportunity to serve your slab baits needs. I especially love custom bait orders...Chase your order was fun to put together you have been a great customer over the years. I didn't ship out the new bait shops orders yet, was a little under the weather...but will after I get home from vacation smile I also have added the new colors on my website check it out. http://redneckfishn.com/Slabs.htm
This was for a special order these are foil baits, lot of detail.

This was a foil bait for my tackle box smile.

Some specials made up for Chase Curtis, he asked me for sexy shads a few years ago..here ya go..

Sexy Holo White stripe barely can see..with blue scales on a you pick it slab.

Chase thanks for your order, love it when someone says give me some specials to paint up.

Re: Redneck Fishn Jigs New Retail Location Announcement and Custom Pics [Re: Slabman ‘180’] #10102855 06/30/14 11:45 PM
S
Streetwalker Offline
TFF Team Angler
TFF Team Angler
S
Good looking baits there!

Semper Fi

This Veteran heavily medicated for your safety. Keep me fishing and all will be well.
Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread

© 1998-2022 OUTDOOR SITES NETWORK all rights reserved USA and Worldwide