What I have here is a 2014 Hobie Outback with standard fins. This Outback is the year just before the Vantage seat came out. For a 2014 Outback, the bottom of the hull is in pretty good shape. I would have to say that it has normal wear & tear. This kayak has a new seat (never been used). The old one was about to die so I bought a new one. The mirage drive works perfectly fine. The rudder is in great shape. The paddles in the pic work as well.

The yak used to be used with a pontoon mounted along with a motor. All that has been taken off and any holes are sealed and have been tested with a leak test to make sure there are no leaks. I will be happy to provide a leak test upon purchase if needed.

Whether you are a new kayaker or a experienced angler, this is a great kayak at an amazing price. If you are new, this is a pretty great deal and a heck of a starter kayak. When you leave with this yak, you are ready to hit the water (be sure to buy your PFD before you go on the water).

The only other thing I can add to this post is that I have the handle to this kayak. It's not on the yak in the pics, but I wanted to get the pics up before it got dark. When you come to see the yak, I will have a new handle on the yak. The old handle worked but the plastic started to get brittle and some cracking started to show. If you decide to buy this yak, I will change out any bungee that is old and stretched with new bungee. You will be leaving with a kayak that is solid and ready for the water.

This kayak is located in the Katy, Texas area. For questions, please don't hesitate to post up on here or call me. 832-588-7091

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]