House introduces bill for College Protesters #15067871 05/08/24 09:08 PM
S
Spiderman Offline OP
TFF Guru
OP Offline
TFF Guru
S
Could get real if it passes.

A new House Republican bill would send any person charged and convicted for illegal activity on a college campus to Gaza for at least six months.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/college-anti-israel-agitators-sent-gaza-new-house-gop-bill

The Truth is six of the seven Dwarfs are not Happy!
Re: House introduces bill for College Protesters [Re: Spiderman] #15067876 05/08/24 09:11 PM
RCarter Online Content
TFF Team Angler
Online Content
TFF Team Angler
thumb

WORK HARD.....FISH HARDER!

GOD is Great...BEER is Good...and PEOPLE are CrAZy
billy currington
Re: House introduces bill for College Protesters [Re: Spiderman] #15067878 05/08/24 09:13 PM
H
HasBen Online Content
TFF Guru
Online Content
TFF Guru
H
You would think with all the economic problems and border issues brought on by the Biden administration, the House would not be spending their time on BS legislation like this. I figured the article was from the Babylon Bee.

“There’s no such thing as too much horsepower, just not enough traction”…..Carroll Shelby
Re: House introduces bill for College Protesters [Re: Spiderman] #15067895 05/08/24 09:21 PM
Dan90210 ☮ Online Embarrased
Jr Deputy Dan
Online Embarrased
Jr Deputy Dan
Totally support the sentiment. Love it.

However, I see it as "right fighting" and "virtue signaling". Elected officials' at all levels should be working on things that actually impact the people they were elected to represent on a daily basis. I see one is a Texan. What has he been working on as far as ERCOT? How about our border? Crime in Texas? Education? etc.

If you want to rein in protests on campuses or anywhere else, be serious about it. No one is going to be sent to Gaza. Its just gumming up the gears and a waste of time.

Got headlines though huh? To what end? For themselves and their careers, or for their constituents?

Re: House introduces bill for College Protesters [Re: Spiderman] #15067898 05/08/24 09:23 PM
P
PowerLizard Offline
TFF Team Angler
TFF Team Angler
P
The words "Charged and Convicted" are an issue. No DA is charging any of the protestors with anything. They are all getting free passes.

Re: House introduces bill for College Protesters [Re: Dan90210 ☮] #15067946 05/08/24 10:02 PM
C
CCTX Online Content
mapquest
Online Content
mapquest
C
Originally Posted by Dan90210 ☮

However, I see it as "right fighting" and "virtue signaling". Elected officials' at all levels should be working on things that actually impact the people they were elected to represent on a daily basis. I see one is a Texan. What has he been working on as far as ERCOT? How about our border? Crime in Texas? Education? etc.

If you want to rein in protests on campuses or anywhere else, be serious about it. No one is going to be sent to Gaza. Its just gumming up the gears and a waste of time.

Got headlines though huh? To what end? For themselves and their careers, or for their constituents?

You are missing the point of politics and how to get reelected sir.
Just ignore the significant issues with the energy grid; don’t be silly Dan, it’s perfectly fine.
Choose a hot topic that emotionally triggers your voters and have interns write something up and present it to the floor while you get stock tips and real estate favors from political activist/interest group committees then fly on the lobbiest’s jet to the Caymans to dog and pony show fundraisers for your next reelection campaign.

[Linked Image]
Re: House introduces bill for College Protesters [Re: Spiderman] #15068109 05/09/24 12:24 AM
DanDaBald Online Crying
TFF Guru
Online Crying
TFF Guru
Send 'em back . . . . We don't want them here.

flag NEVER FORGET 9/11/2001 flag
Re: House introduces bill for College Protesters [Re: Spiderman] #15068152 05/09/24 12:47 AM
O
outfishdya Online Content
TFF Guru
Online Content
TFF Guru
O
Idiocracy
Getting closer everyday

Woke up this morning
Got yourself a gun....
Re: House introduces bill for College Protesters [Re: Spiderman] #15068320 05/09/24 10:19 AM
S
Slicefixer Online Content
Pro Angler
Online Content
Pro Angler
S
.... /\yep 100%/\...."great minds".. Stalin is grinning while Washington is spinning... Jefferson is slowly shaking his head while muttering "I tried to warn you"....

Gj
Re: House introduces bill for College Protesters [Re: HasBen] #15068445 05/09/24 12:38 PM
Mark Perry Online Content
Super Freak
Online Content
Super Freak
Originally Posted by HasBen
You would think with all the economic problems and border issues brought on by the Biden administration, the House would not be spending their time on BS legislation like this. I figured the article was from the Babylon Bee.

Yep. The ones that wasted time drafting this bill need to be sent packing.

Re: House introduces bill for College Protesters [Re: CCTX] #15068449 05/09/24 12:41 PM
Dan90210 ☮ Online Embarrased
Jr Deputy Dan
Online Embarrased
Jr Deputy Dan
Originally Posted by CCTX

Just ignore the significant issues with the energy grid; don’t be silly Dan, it’s perfectly fine.
Choose a hot topic that emotionally triggers your voters and have interns write something up and present it to the floor while you get stock tips and real estate favors from political activist/interest group committees then fly on the lobbiest’s jet to the Caymans to dog and pony show fundraisers for your next reelection campaign.

You know what?? That sounds pretty good. I might run for something...

Re: House introduces bill for College Protesters [Re: Spiderman] #15068458 05/09/24 12:45 PM
TexDawg Online Content
Top Dawg
Online Content
Top Dawg
Incompetence abounds in Washington, those mofos wouldn’t know how to run a country if their lives depended on it, which it doesn’t because they all graft handsome amounts of cash from their “jobs”

Re: House introduces bill for College Protesters [Re: Dan90210 ☮] #15068490 05/09/24 01:04 PM
C
CCTX Online Content
mapquest
Online Content
mapquest
C

You know what?? That sounds pretty good. I might run for something...

It’s the sweetest gig going for narcissistic attention seekers.
If it wasn’t for a couple hundred interns passionate about the future of America; the entire system would crumble.

[Linked Image]
Re: House introduces bill for College Protesters [Re: CCTX] #15068633 05/09/24 03:14 PM
S
Spiderman Offline OP
TFF Guru
OP Offline
TFF Guru
S

Glad to see you understand the mentality!!!!

Notice no one in Washington ever talks about the budget or the national debt, those are Debbie downers.

The Truth is six of the seven Dwarfs are not Happy!
Re: House introduces bill for College Protesters [Re: Spiderman] #15068733 05/09/24 05:38 PM
C
CCTX Online Content
mapquest
Online Content
mapquest
C
Any proposed bills attempting to solve some of the national debt problem is a complete buzz kill.
You would be put on permanent iggy by all those clowns. They want the money to flow uninterrupted and just perma kick the can down the road.

[Linked Image]
Page 1 of 2 1 2
Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread

© 1998-2022 OUTDOOR SITES NETWORK all rights reserved USA and Worldwide