Forums59
Topics1,039,441
Posts13,964,577
Members144,204
Most Online39,925
Dec 30th, 2023
Print Thread
Page 6 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
Re: Hank Parker comes out of the closet [Re: J.H.S.] #15032378 03/31/24 01:40 PM
T
ToasterWEyes Offline
Extreme Angler
Extreme Angler
T
Originally Posted by J.H.S.
Originally Posted by wabash2015
Originally Posted by Strugglebus
I dont understand why it is that when someone comes out and expresses an opinion on FFS, pro or con, that doesnt agree with yours, some automatically try to discredit and put down the man, rather than take on his opinion. Some of ya'll sound like old women. Hank should be able to express his views without the hens all tearing him down. Him being on the cutting edge of tech since its induction gives him credibility in MY opinion. He obviously sees something different with this newest technology and chose to share his views. I dont agree with him, but this used to be America where ideas were celebrated, not impugned, and men with major accomplishments were respected. He was the Millikin of his day, used the tech, was a media star, and made a lot of money. He earned his right to his opinion, even if i think it is a wrong one.

Correct. The guys on this forum get so butthurt when people come out against FFS.

There are 3 (and only 3) rules on this fishing forum.

1. Under absolutely NO circumstance, do you speak ill of the the FFS. The FFS pro wannabe's on here will come unglued, and it will essentially ruin their week.

2. Under absolutely NO circumstance, do you speak ill of their idols. Miliken, Hall, Jones, ect...Just don't do it. To do so if TFF suicide. If you want to risk not being invited to the TFF Christmas party, then go ahead and express that unpopular opinion. If you're good with having you own opinions and not being led around like a sheep, then go ahead and tell us how you feel.

3. And lastly, NEVER EVER, say anything against the "cool crowd on here". They are the governing body of the TFF. They are the 30 pound sack in practice guys. They are the maxed out credit cards but I have 8 graphs on my boat guy. They are the ones whose opinions matter, and only their opinions.

If you can follow these rules, then you to can be a "celebrity" on here. If you can't, then unfortunately you're just an average Joe whose opinion is wrong. Good luck, and may the odds be ever in your favor.

You sir, need to be banned.
thumb

It's only a good cast if you catch a fish...
Personal Best: 11.62 lbs
Moritz Chevrolet - 9101 Camp Bowie W Blvd, Fort Worth, TX - Monte Coon (817) 696-2003
Re: Hank Parker comes out of the closet [Re: WAWI] #15032416 03/31/24 02:14 PM
E
ezbassin Offline
TFF Guru
TFF Guru
E
Originally Posted by WAWI
Originally Posted by grout-scout
Honestly, it’s fine if someone doesn’t like the way the FFS direction is going. But when “it’s dropping the profit in lure sales” is a reason, then rolleyes. Listen up Ol’ Hanky, most of us have buckets and buckets full of lures that we purchased and have never touched, it’s about time the fisherman quit being the one getting gut hooked.

Exactly, I don't think one of the most prolific bait peddlers of the last 30 years has much room to talk about technology that actually works. Throw in Bill Dance too.

Yep, both statements are totally correct.

Re: Hank Parker comes out of the closet [Re: SC-001] #15032459 03/31/24 02:58 PM
K
KnotTexan Offline
Pro Angler
Pro Angler
K

Re: Hank Parker comes out of the closet [Re: meP2too] #15032468 03/31/24 03:06 PM
G
grout-scout Online Sleepy
TFF Guru
Online Sleepy
TFF Guru
G
Originally Posted by meP2too
MISTER Petro, brilliance.

I think Hank was offering an opinion without getting to what he would really like to say.
Todays anglers want instant gratification,. FFS provides that, no need to spent years learning seasonal patterns on tournament lakes. Have mommy or daddy drive you to the lake, wipe the snot off your nose and start staring at a screen. Then chase and harass the fish, casting your spinning reel ( you can’t cast a baitcasting reel ) until it bites.

No sportsmanship or fishing knowledge required

Oh Hank Parker IS an Ambassador because
HE earned it.

Oh this is good, that dudes won more tournaments than you have even entered.

Page 6 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread

© 1998-2022 OUTDOOR SITES NETWORK all rights reserved USA and Worldwide