Topics1,039,741
Posts13,969,671
Members144,217
Most Online39,925
Dec 30th, 2023
Active Threads | Active Posts | Unanswered Today | Since Yesterday | This Week
Bass Fishing Jump to new posts
Bass Pro Shops , Bargain cave Bandit 200 XP 2 hours ago
Check out graph's , maybe a good price .I bought a Garmin 74sv yesterday for $250.00 off
0 51 Read More
non-fishing CLASSIFIEDS Jump to new posts
Chair and credenzas MrRoachie 3 hours ago
Kisabeth leather chair and Tomlinson credenza

$400 for chair and $1800 for both credenza.

Located in Tyler. 903.363.3242

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
0 31 Read More
non-fishing CLASSIFIEDS Jump to new posts
Rugs.... MrRoachie 3 hours ago
Round braided.. dhurries.. hooks..

Knock 20% off the price in pictures. Call me at 903.363.3242 if you are interested.

Located in Tyler.

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
0 23 Read More
Trading Post - Swap - Classifieds Jump to new posts
Shimano Aldebaran BFS HG Left Handed Will Norvell 5 hours ago
Reel is in excellent condition.
Left Handed
7.8:1 Ratio

$260 shipped OBO

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
0 39 Read More
Boats 4 Sale Jump to new posts
Absolutely Loaded 2016 Skeeter FX21 w/zero hours on brand new powerhead - financing available ThyWillBeDone 9 hours ago
2016 Skeeter FX21 w/250 HP Yamaha SHO 4 stroke

Has brand new powerhead with zero hours on it and a one year warranty for peace of mind. Wish I could just keep her but wasn’t planning on paying for a brand new powerhead. They are a pretty penny. I think I am done with fishing for a few years and using the $ to help with by two boys’ college fund. That is more of a priority for me right now than fishing.

You can start and complete the break-in process yourself and know it was done right. Gelcoat and hull are in superb condition. Everything works as it should. Asking $59K OBO. A better option in my opinion than buying a newer boat that is less than 21 feet long and has less than a 250HP motor with more hours on it with no warranty at all, that may not even be a 4 stroke. This one is loaded with add-ons that most new boats don’t even come with. A new ZX200 that is under 20 feet in length and with just a 200HP outboard with no Talons, no hydraulic Jack plate, no Livescope and maybe 2 smaller junky graphs cost over $60K.

If you need financing…I have a couple dealers that I know that can help out and also help with paperwork with the sale. I have all clean titles in hand for boat, motor and trailer.

3 Lowrance 12 inch touchscreen units. Two at the dash are brand new HDS 12 Live units and the one at the bow is an HDS 12 Gen 3.

1 brand new Garmin 12 inch touchscreen 126sv at bow with Livescope LVS32 Transducer setup

Atlas hydraulic jack-plate - Hotfoot - Hamby’s Keel Guard

Tandem axle trailer in excellent condition + Sturdy travel cover/boat cover

Minnkota Ultrex 112lb thrust trolling motor with Spotlock

Minnkota dual 12 foot Talons with remote

Boat is located in my shop in Canton, TX. Call or preferably text me initially with any questions at 214-790-3646. Serious inquiries only please.

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image][Linked Image]
0 100 Read More
Boats 4 Sale Jump to new posts
>>>> 1999 Lowe 180WZ 18ft Bass Boat w/115 HP Johnson – Troy TX – $6,750 cash billyj293 9 hours ago
Get ready to catch a lunker in this all weld aluminum Lowe 180WZ. This 18ft boat has a large casting deck and is in amazing condition. We are moving and don’t have a place for it at the new house. Serious cash buyers only please. Will need to pick it up in Troy.
Features include:
- 18ft all weld aluminum boat
- 115 HP Johnson outboard motor
- Stainless steel prop
- 2 new Hummingbird Piranha Max 4 fish finders
- 55 lb thrust 12v Minnkota All Terrain foot pedestal trolling motor
- Single axle trailer with spare tire
- Carpet has been replaced with premium carpet and is in great shape
- 2 full size fishing seats & 2 butt seats for fishing versatility
- Livewell
- Under deck storage
0 58 Read More
Electronics, Sonar, Radar, Chart Plotters, Mapping Chips Jump to new posts
Garmin Ultra 106sv with a GT54UHD - what inside transducer and Y cable? Bazzectomy Yesterday at 09:41 PM
I bought a Echomap Ultra 106sv with a GT54UHD-TM at the transom. I want to have have an inside the hull transducer for high speed. (Old 1994 Ranger 482VS).
(1st mistake)
I bought Y cable 010-12445-33 and a GT18HW-IH based on a YouTube video and is already epoxied on to the hull.
(2nd mistake)
Did not look at what the Y cable shows will work with it. Based on the Y cable I need a GT-15 inside the hull and only a GT-30 at the transom.

Each transducer works when plugged in directly into the depth finder. But neither work when plugged into the Y cable. Looking at Garmin's web site there are so darn many transducers to view through and have a feeling I need a different inside the hull transducer and transom transducer.

Been using Himminbird for 15 years and they are pretty much plug and play. With Garmin, that does not appear to be the case.

I'm 71 years old. So can someone guide me here as to what might work using the existing GT-54UHD?
0 51 Read More
Trading Post - Swap - Classifieds Jump to new posts
New Lowrance Promotion DJs Marine Electronics Yesterday at 08:56 PM
If we can be of service give us a call!

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

0 83 Read More
Videos Jump to new posts
Buffalo Gear's Tournament Fish Bag (Also a Perch Pouch)! Scuba Chris Yesterday at 04:55 PM
Would Be a Perfect Perch Bag For The California & Oregon Surf Casters! Jacks & Bonefish in Hawaii! Stripers & Catfish in Texas!

I just received this bag & wanted to share it online before i actually used it. I fish in Hawaii and this will make a decent mobile system as i walk long distances and this system would be easier to transport than my bulky Igloo cooler. There are several available sizes but i chose this unit at 23in x 25in. Seems to be a quality build after my unboxing & review. I was sick for over 3 weeks so lost my tan and 20lb. Just glad i can speak again but i'm extremely weak so will have to start back slow. A week ago i could barely speak so i'm very happy to be able to make this unboxing video. Thank you:)

0 22 Read More
Boats & Motors Jump to new posts
115 hp 4 stroke mercury Mike TT Yesterday at 03:03 PM
The motor is two years old and runs great except on start up it "lopes" and vibrates the whole boat. I can get it to stop by increasing the rpm's to the point of over rev but don't want to use this as an ongoing practice. Auto choke sticking or another problem. Would really appreciate your help.
0 73 Read More
© 1998-2022 OUTDOOR SITES NETWORK all rights reserved USA and Worldwide