cheers
28 265 Read More
Off Topic Jump to new posts
Re: Tornadoes last night in Sulphur, Oklahoma Trickster 7 minutes ago
Dang
7 441 Read More
Re: Arthur Itis COFF 9 minutes ago
My knees and ankles and wrists click like that every morning for about an hour when I wake up. Could it be that the clicking just spreads around more as you get older?
3 92 Read More
Bass Fishing Jump to new posts
Re: anybody got any inside info on what they seized? lconn4 10 minutes ago
I am sure the state is looking to collect some taxes too..
11 1,007 Read More
Re: Arthur Itis LoneStarSon 10 minutes ago
Could be, but could be tendinitis...go see a doctor.
3 92 Read More
Re: Willie turns 91 today leethefishking 11 minutes ago
Helluva Run !
3 56 Read More
Re: Quick Update: Bois D'Arc Almost at Full Pool ReelSlow 12 minutes ago
Originally Posted by Harleydude
I just don’t get all this mess about a lake. With all the water to fish in the state and especially around DFW this stuff is crazy. When will it fill? When will it open? Why isn’t it open? There’s too much wood! There is too many boats! Parking sucks! Etc etc and on and on. New lake or not it is just all ridiculous.

There are relatively few people that have been discussing those things on TTF. There were over 2 million fishing license sold in Texas this last year.

I think you may be over reacting a tiny bit.
roflmao
23 1,165 Read More
Re: Willie turns 91 today Trickster 13 minutes ago
cheers
3 56 Read More
Re: Quick Update: Bois D'Arc Almost at Full Pool J.H.S. 13 minutes ago
Originally Posted by WAWI
Originally Posted by Barrett
Originally Posted by Barrett
[quote=SteezMacQueen]Shows -8”

It's not about the lake, Cruz fishing needs clicks......

Youtubers need clicks.... lake fork guides posting on every forum imaginable looking for trips. RIP.

A bunch of these guides have really shown themselves to be bottom feeders.

That ain't no chit. Look at all the "Ivie experts" who only showed up after Miliken exposed the lake. Those guys from over in East Texas would still be fighting for clientele if Ivie never experienced the New Lake Syndrome. They have done it to all the west Texas lakes. They wait until someone posts something and then all of the sudden the parking lot is full of "Dickhead Guide Service" trucks the next day. Once they kill that pond, it is on to the next. Thomas, Ivie, Oak Creek to name a few.
23 1,165 Read More
Trading Post - Swap - Classifieds Jump to new posts
Miscellaneous Lots deerhunter3030 15 minutes ago
Lot 1 Underspins $13 shipped
[Linked Image]

Lot 2 custom painted crankbaits and blanks $20 shipped
[Linked Image]

Lot 3 Jerkbaits $30 shipped
[Linked Image]

Lot 4 Miscellaneous Jerkbaits $16 shipped
[Linked Image]

Lot 5 rapala Slim Tiny crankbaits $20 shipped
[Linked Image]
0 14 Read More
Re: anybody got any inside info on what they seized? beartrap 18 minutes ago
guy on another forum posted this....sounds like good explanation...

Quote Originally Posted by barbarian View Post
My guess is not stolen but phony registrations. Article said motors and trailers. Texas can be extremely difficult getting everything titled and registered when buying used especially older stuff with sloppy paperwork. I’ve bought at least 3 over the last 20 years that the boat trailers were titled some time in their life as home made. That used to be a loop hole to get around paper and weight issues that I think has been plugged. Texas motors are titled but very few surrounding states require that so I was told by an agent that I wouldn’t believe how much funny business goes on trying to get motors titled. The state could and probably would for PR reasons classify any of these trailer and motors as stolen. Most likely they aren’t, but that wouldn’t be newsworthy. Just my opinion on the very limited info in the article. Or heck, 1 stolen bass boat found is almost the whole $100,000 found.
11 1,007 Read More
Willie turns 91 today RATZ 19 minutes ago
happybday to the Red Headed Stranger
3 56 Read More
Re: Cowboys will Draft who? patriot07 20 minutes ago
Originally Posted by RayBob
Originally Posted by BassFever
Originally Posted by Darin S.
Deuce is still on the roster

Will he see the field this year? It really doesn’t matter bc McCarthy will never commit to running the ball so it doesn’t matter who you have. I see more of the same…Cows won’t be able to run the ball or stop the run against good teams imo

I really wanted him to do well but from what I saw last year he won't cut it in the NFL. He seemed to get knocked down very easily and didn't seem to get my yards after first contact.

Agreed that he really didn't show NFL talent. He flashed in preseason but once he played against NFL starters he couldn't perform.

Maybe he got stronger and can be a situational player and perform. If not he is a draft bust.

None of the RBs last year had a hole to run in. McCarthy has never had a run game in any of his time in the NFL. Him calling the offense instead of Kellen Moore was great for Dak, but terrible for the RBs. I think Zeke is gonna run for about 500 yards this year. But if he's the starter, that pretty much means we're abandoning any attempt to run the ball as a weapon. It's a pass-game only approach this year.
154 4,162 Read More
Re: Quick Update: Bois D'Arc Almost at Full Pool Strugglebus 22 minutes ago
Originally Posted by BMCD
I sure hope fisherman do not cut down the trees and bushes.

Is that legal? I know some folks down here got in trouble for cutting trees since all our lakes are real low.
23 1,165 Read More
Re: Arthur Itis 921 Phoenix 22 minutes ago
may be torn tendons it can be fixed my finally locked up. They go end and cut it since you have two more. I have had both thumbs operated on about 5 years on one and 8 years on the other.
3 92 Read More
Re: Zeke is back RCarter 25 minutes ago
Originally Posted by reeltexan

Is he still worthless?

roflmao
12 315 Read More
Arthur Itis Bob Davis 26 minutes ago
I think Arthur Itis has come to visit me. The last few weeks my thumbs on both hands are clicking when flexing them. Especially in the morning. There are painful nodules at the base joints of my thumbs. As the day wears on they get better, no clicking. Can this be a medical problem or is it just old age and osteoarthritis? I have been doing a bunch of yardwork, shovels, weedeaters, etc. I may have injured them, not sure. The OT is the only place to get good medical advice.
3 92 Read More
Re: Bass Boat Towing Fuel Mileage Observation joebass2 27 minutes ago
2009 Dodge Ram 5.7 Hemi. 19-21 on hwy depending on wind, 13-14 in town, 11-13 pulling boat at 70mph.
16 731 Read More
Re: Cowboys will Draft who? RayBob 27 minutes ago
Originally Posted by Mark Perry
How is it that the patriots and chiefs are being discussed on a cowboy thread. It's not apples and oranges it's more like apples and a big pile of [censored]

Non Cowboys fans keep bringing them up. popcorn

thumb
154 4,162 Read More
Re: Huge load rolls off truck COFF 28 minutes ago
Originally Posted by CaptainCrunch
Originally Posted by The Searchers
Originally Posted by donothin
just west of Temple on Hwy 36. It was reported to weigh 350,000 lbs and rolled of of truck onto a car killing 2 and critically wounding another. Highway has been closed since yesterday at noon.

Not sure what that could have been???
Most loads max out at 45,000

Looks like they had 5-6 trailers coupled together hauling this load.

It looked like a modular trailer to me. I counted 14 axels in one shot from the news segment, but I could not see the front or the back from the camera angle.
20 901 Read More
Re: Cowboys will Draft who? RayBob 29 minutes ago
Originally Posted by BassFever
Originally Posted by Darin S.
Deuce is still on the roster

Will he see the field this year? It really doesn’t matter bc McCarthy will never commit to running the ball so it doesn’t matter who you have. I see more of the same…Cows won’t be able to run the ball or stop the run against good teams imo

I really wanted him to do well but from what I saw last year he won't cut it in the NFL. He seemed to get knocked down very easily and didn't seem to get my yards after first contact.

Agreed that he really didn't show NFL talent. He flashed in preseason but once he played against NFL starters he couldn't perform.

Maybe he got stronger and can be a situational player and perform. If not he is a draft bust.
154 4,162 Read More
Re: Zeke is back TPACK 30 minutes ago
12 315 Read More
Re: Huge load rolls off truck 921 Phoenix 30 minutes ago
I have driven many miles with flatbed trailers hauling loads. I have a son who drives heavy haul. My first question would be how it came untied down. Something broken and how did it just rolled off trailer. Their will be questions that need answer that is going to make for a lot of money changing hands.
20 901 Read More
Re: Tornadoes last night in Sulphur, Oklahoma Bob Davis 31 minutes ago
We have been to Smokin' Joes RV park in Davis, Oklahoma many times. It is just a few miles southwest of Sulphur. It is sad to see the destruction of homes and businesses in that area.
7 441 Read More
Page 1 of 25 1 2 3 24 25
© 1998-2022 OUTDOOR SITES NETWORK all rights reserved USA and Worldwide