Topics1,039,954
Posts13,973,136
Members144,225
Most Online39,925
Dec 30th, 2023
Active Threads | Active Posts | Unanswered Today | Since Yesterday | This Week
Off Topic Jump to new posts
Serious hockey fighting Bass-N-Buck Master 12 minutes ago
In Bruins/Panthers game, 3 big ones just under the 10 min mark and still 7 minutes to go.
Some haymakers thrown especially last one.
0 30 Read More
Trading Post - Swap - Classifieds Jump to new posts
New Power Pole Charge sd 1 hour ago
For sale
New, never been installed Power Pole Charge.
Text 214-914-6233 for photo.
$1100
Kaufman/DFW area
0 47 Read More
Boats & Motors Jump to new posts
1970 Johnson 20hp repair Zaraspook 2 hours ago
Any recommendations for someone to work on my 1970 Johnson 20hp? It sat for several years and I recently decided to try getting on the water again. I’ve replaced the carburetor, fuel pump & spark plugs. It will run 1-2 seconds on WD40 & starter fluid but won’t fire on gas mix.

Hoping to find someone who likes tinkering with old motors. Frisco/Lewisville to Texoma area preferably.
0 23 Read More
Tournament Dates & Information Jump to new posts
STILLHOUSE JACKPOT SATURDAY MAY11TH centexbasser Yesterday at 11:13 PM
STILLHOUSE JACKPOT SATURDAY MAY 11TH

Stillhouse marina boat ramp
$60 entry 100% payback
$10 of entry goes toward big fish
Pay one place for every 10 entries
5 FISH LIMIT
6am-2pm(first cast 6am. Stop fishing at 2pm)
Be in weigh in line by 2:30pm

You can launch from any ramp but NO TRAILERING TO WEIGH IN

I will be at the ramp by 5am to sign everyone up. If y’all have any questions feel free to shoot me a text. 254-718-7573
0 15 Read More
2 Large Lots of 6th Sense Swank Crankbaits CrankBass Yesterday at 08:00 PM
I have 2 lots of 6th Sense Swank Crankbaits for sale. All are brand new, never used, just out of the package without hooks.

These are the copies of the Hybrid Hunter and honestly catch fish better.

Lot #1 - Large 77X size: 1 each in Brown Eye, 2 each in Wild Lava Craw. Smaller 66X Size - 1 each in Brow Eye, 1 each in Wild Lava Craw.

Total of 5 baits. $30 shipped to you.

Lot #2 - Large 77X Size - Threadfin Shad 2 each, Ghost Threadfin Shad 2 each, 1 each in Shad Burst

Total of 5 baits - $30 shipped to you

Or both lots shipped to you for $55.
0 124 Read More
Videos Jump to new posts
BIGFOOT Ultra Light Reels For Day Spinning! Scuba Chris Yesterday at 04:21 PM
The 500 & 1K Ultra-Light/Light From Bigfoot Outdoor and Sporting Goods!
(Mistake in the line diameters! When i say millimeters, like .002mm, it's really .002in. Sorry!)

Before i fell ill over a month ago I had almost finished this project on using my newly acquired ultra-light spinning reels in a manner never used before here in Hawaii. I was targeting Big Eyed Scad (known locally as Akule) in the daytime by waiting for the winds to help my non-weighted rigs reach the school from shore.

Most local angler use a weighted rig but i know the lead weight scares the fish during the day. So i used long Okuma spinning rods with ultra-light Bigfoot reels to get my non-weighted lures far offshore by utilizing wind direction & extremely thin braided line instead of the traditional "transparent" monofilament line with/or without fluorocarbon leaders & the use of a lead weight.

And it worked! I was able to fill a bag in under an hour. But my activities started to attract unwanted attention by the regulars. Everyone knew who i was but wanted to know why my rigs differed greatly from theirs & was still catching. I knew several of them so i gave my fish to them & said give some away if you like. Of all my UL reels i really liked the Bigfoots. And the big secret was using the Spiderwire Ultracast 4lb braid. The stats? Spool held 164yd & had a max breaking point of 14lb?! Insane! Line diameter was the thinnest as well at 0.002in.

Basically i used wind direction & waited for an above windy day. This replaced my need for a weight assisted delivery system. Sensitive fish will see a lead weight so not having one on is a big advantage. Plus 4lb braid is much more invisible in the water than 4lb mono. Much smaller diameter and when the line spins it doesn't reflect/refract light like mono/fluoro does. Those "flashes" will also scare the fish. And i'm using customized lures that i'll reveal at a latter date.

0 27 Read More
non-fishing CLASSIFIEDS Jump to new posts
S&W Shield 9mm Drum $60 Bassdeer Yesterday at 11:52 AM
ProMag 50 round drum $60 shipped.
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
0 111 Read More
Two REVO High Speed reels MDM Yesterday at 12:58 AM

Revo SX 8:1 ratio

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

Revo SX RKT 9.0:1

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

$75 each or $140 for both

Located each side of DFW and travel to Plano and Tyler regularly.
0 165 Read More
Minn Kota Fortrex Trolling motor birddog22 Yesterday at 12:15 AM
2018- 80lb, 45" good condition trolling motor for sale.
Will not support a Hummingbird.
Comes with sliding mount plate.
Must pick up local Denton Co.
$500. OBO
0 112 Read More
Boats 4 Sale Jump to new posts
2015 War Eagle 761 Blackhawk rlfhouse Yesterday at 12:10 AM
https://wareagleboats.com/boats/3/761-blackhawk

90 HP Tohatsu DI 2-stoke. No mixing. I believe the motor was purchased new in 2021, will go pull book from boat tomorrow to verify. Tested and service on upper and lower unit performed 11/21/23 at Cedar Mills. 1- 135 psi, 2 - 130 psi, 3- 135psi. Hours unknown. I have had no issues with the unit. Research Tohatsu if it is unknown to you. Japanese made and many manufacturers rebrand their products.

MotorGuide Xi5

3 bank Charger. 3 new blue tops last summer. Has been left on charger since.

3 tires, trailer mounted spare, new last March.

Warning; the boat is ugly as sin as the previous owner painted it. Was going to repaint but havent gotten around to it. Seats are fine, could use some attention to make it purdy.

Now the good stuff.

Garmin Echomap UHD2 93SV helm and bow. GT54UHD Transducer mounted to the stern

Garmin Livescope LVS34 connected to trolling motor shaft.

Located in Pilot Point, TX by Lake Ray Roberts. Have Oklahoma title in hand for boat and motor. Trailer will have to be tagged in TX.

Work and being a dad to competitive daughter are taking too much time. Been sitting in storage since service in November '23.

Asking $13,500, not looking for trades. Will check here daily, but can be reached quicker at rlfhouse at me.com.

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
0 270 Read More
Ram & Dek it Graph Mounts 5-0Bowhunter 05/07/24 07:50 PM
D-Ram Mount $70.00
C- Ram Mount $30. (neeeds ball bracket)

Dek-It over pedal mount $65.00

PU in S Arlington/Mansfield area
0 139 Read More
Black Hole/Shimano Jetty/Surf rig lite-liner 05/07/24 07:39 PM
Just picked up my New JS Rods bay special, and I no longer need this setup.

Rod- Black Hole Cape Cod striper special 9'6". https://jignpop.com/black-hole-usa-striped-bass-special-moderate-fast-surf-rods/
this is a used jetty rod, it has been used for 3 seasons on Bull Reds, Jackfish, Kings and some seriously belligerent stingrays.
It has nicks/scrapes/abrasions, as all good jetty rods do, see photos. This rod has the color-shifting finish, which is really beautiful. Factory rod sock included.

Reel- Shimano Saragossa 8000 SW, bought new last year, used 4 times last season. ready to rock, loaded with Seaguar threadlock 50# (I think..) only a few scratches on the stem. Box, bag and factory accessories included.

Take it now for $450 OBO. local pickup in Corpus area no problem. shipping extra.
I've been gone a while and doesnt look like I attached pics correctly, so call or text me (361) 463-7138

Tight lines,
- Brian
0 109 Read More
Freshwater Reports Jump to new posts
Richland Chambers ttt BrockstaRama 05/07/24 06:24 PM
Debacle from the second we left Houston but we made to the lake for the one prefishing day and the trolling motor wouldn't start so we pulled into a hotel lot and used one of their outlets for a bit to figure it out. Called around for advice but finally determined which battery was the issue so off to garland and hour away to replace the battery. Got it and then by the time we got on the water we could only look around coves near the ramp. Found a line of grass near the bridge so decided to check there for a shad spawn in the morning. We drew boat 100 so by the time we got there the shad had moved out of the grass but were still in the cove. Got a 2 pounder pretty quickly then hooked a big fish. Alot happened during this fight but long story short, I ended up hand lining her on my stomach on the deck because I sprained the hell out of my ankle while fighting her. Felt like I broke my distal attachment for the freaking fibula. Almost big bass for the tourney. 8.3. Full of water I guess. No blessing this season. Oh well. [Linked Image]
0 77 Read More
Tournament Dates & Information Jump to new posts
METROPLEX BASS ASSASSINS OPEN #2 POSSUM KINGDOM 06/01/2024 Bobby ihn 05/07/24 05:02 PM
Open #2 is coming up soon down below is an attached flyer with more information
CLAYTON ROBERTS 817-521-1433 club president
CODY VP AT +1 (817) 975-4843

Food and drink will be provided after weighing is done.

Also please go check out Evolv Fishing they will be giving out
over $1200 of prizes to the top 6 teams

https://evolvfishing.com/
https://www.facebook.com/EVOLVFishing?mibextid=uzlsIk

https://www.facebook.com/metroplexbassassassins?mibextid=uzlsIk
https://www.metroplexba.com/

Lastly our opens count towards end of the year AOY open series points.
0 63 Read More
Props for sale Classic Fiberglass 05/07/24 03:58 PM
I have 4 props that are collecting dust.

1. Fury 3 blade 26P with an extra 1/4 hole drilled next to the original vent holes. Clean 9 out of 10 $500
2. Fury 3 blade 26P with an extra full size vent hole and worked by Steves props. 8 out 10 $450
3. Fury 3 blade 26P worked by Croxton. One nick on blade. 7 out of 10 $400
4. Tempest 3 blade 25P recently cleaned up 10 out of 10 $400.

Email me if you have questions. Chris@classic-fiberglass.com
0 198 Read More
Deep crankbaits deerhunter3030 05/07/24 01:38 PM
Sold
0 185 Read More
Minn Kota Fortrex 112 36volt 45 shaft northdallasfisherman 05/07/24 11:58 AM
I recently bought a 2017 Ranger off this forum that had the Minn Kota Fortrex on it. I replaced it with a ghost. Nothing wrong with the Fortrex I had southwest parts swap it out and had him take pics and video of it working when he w swapped it out that I can send to you before you purchase

Asking $700 face to face
Willing to meet in DFW area and lake fork. I’ve been traveling to Texas lakes to fish so let me know what area you are at we can meet

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
img]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

0 95 Read More
2 Gloomis Conquests Spinning Rods 1 new 1 like new northdallasfisherman 05/07/24 11:45 AM
2 Spinning Conquests
-843s SJR Fast med hvy combo is new never fished has a new with box shimano vanford 2500
$550 without reel $700 with reel. This set up has never been fished

-782s SJR 6’6 fast medium with shimano Sedona the reel has never been fished the rod fished no more than 5 times
$500 without reel $600 with reel.

Would prefer face to face cash but the Prices are shipped pay with PayPal

Buy both conquests combos for $1200

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
0 138 Read More
Bass Fishing Jump to new posts
RMP discount code northdallasfisherman 05/07/24 11:31 AM
Is there still a discount code for us fromRMP here on the TFF.
0 287 Read More
bass clubs Jump to new posts
RHBC May Tournament! Saturday May 11th - Lake Texoma! SoCal Tom 05/07/24 05:24 AM
The Ray Hubbard Bass Cub will be having our fourth points tournament of 2024, Saturday May 11th on Lake Texoma. Here is the information -

• When: Saturday May 11th
• Where: Lake Texoma - Highport Marina Ramp - $10.00 Park entry
• Time: 6:05 AM - 3:00 PM
• Entry Fee: $80.00 per boat - 2 person maximum

You MUST be an RHBC member to fish this tournament. To join the Club you will have needed to attend our meeting this Tuesday night at Flying Fish in Garland. Here is a link to the meeting information.

RHBC Meeting Info

Registration will be at the ramp starting at 5:00 on Saturday morning. When you register you will be given a numbered chip. You will need to to turn your chip in by placing it on the board to get your fish weighed. You will need to get your live well checked and a ribbon tied on to your trolling motor which must remain there until weigh in. You can then launch or trailer and go to your spot. No lines in the water until 6:05. Lines out at 3:00. There will be a 30 minute dead water period where no fishing is allowed at the end of the day. This is to give members time to get off the water, and the TD's time to get the weigh in set up. The chip must be back on the board with the Tournament Director by 3:30. Weigh in will start then. If your chip is not on the board at the specified time, a 1 pound per minute penalty will be assessed. After 15 minutes your catch will be marked as 0. You will be called to the scales by boat number. Leave your fish in the live well until your number is called! Keep the water treated and cooled and your fish healthy! See you at the ramp!
0 60 Read More
1999 Sea Swirl Striper - $14,000 obo REick 05/07/24 03:00 AM
1999 Sea Swirl Striper
2004 Yamaha 150 4 stroke
Road runner galvanized single axel trailer
Have clean titles and current registration
Center console
Minkota terova 24v with spot lock
Hummingbird helix 5 di on bow
Garmin striker 7cv at console
Live well
Two captains seats at console
Two seats with storage at back
Leaning post seat up front
Storage under console
Two storage compartments on bow plus a live well
Multiple rod holders
Rear boarding step
After market t top
3 deep cycle batteries and 3 bank charger up front
2 cranking batteries and 2 bank charger in the back
Led lights installed front and back for night fishing
Will come with life jackets, anchor, and paddle
Many good waypoints marked on lake Lewisville for fishing
Great boat, handles waves and chop like a champ. Fishes multiple people very easily. Runs like a top, starts up every time. Trolling motor only about a year old. Did impeller and tune up last year. Currently in a slip on lake Lewisville till may 31st so can be test driven.
I cannot tell you the amount of fish that have been caught out of this boat it has all the mojo!

I am posting this on behalf of my buddy Phil Green. Please text him at (972) 746-8270 to set up a time to see the boat, or ask any more questions. [Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
0 139 Read More
Garmin 1022 ZX4545 05/07/24 02:26 AM
1022 CHO, 9+ condition >> $650.00
0 195 Read More