Members144,204
Most Online39,925
Dec 30th, 2023
Active Threads | Active Posts | Unanswered Today | Since Yesterday | This Week
Off Topic Jump to new posts
Re: Cowboys will Draft who? 921 Phoenix 40 seconds ago
Originally Posted by Mark Perry
Originally Posted by 921 Phoenix

kinda my point the Patriots made it happen Peyton didn't one has 6 SB wins one has one. HMMM I am betting the Patriots did a better job of it then Peyton did.

Perhaps Brady was just a better QB and the Patriots just had better teams.

the ocwboys other than the quarterback and coaches are a better team than most of the teams the Patriots won the SB"s with.

you missed my point the patriots did things differently as Josh stated in the article. You can believe it or not but it's his view of what made the patriots better through those years.

TB is one of if not the best quarterback to ever play in the NFL. I am just going on a limb here maybe part of it is learning how to be a great coach from Josh, Bill and the other coaches. He learn what it takes to win SB's. He got sides ways with Bill when Bill started decided to look for another star quarterback. Tom looked around to what he could find closes to the Patriots and it was the Tampa team who had a great offensive minded coach, he took his tight end with him, great receivers, and a really good defense. They only needed a quarterback to Win and he with 20 years experience of winning and winning SB's. They win one there and lose the other. The Tampa team was just the Patriots with a better offensive minded coach instead of a defensive minded coach.
I don't think BB or TB are HOF worthy without the other. TB learned a lot from those guys that made him great. He wasn’t self made, but he took what he was taught and did more with it than any other quarterback in the history of the NFL. just my .02 and yes I am a fan of JM and TB
151 4,101 Read More
Bass Fishing Jump to new posts
Re: Bass Boat Towing Fuel Mileage Observation GeoFisher 2 minutes ago
2020 Tundra 4x4 5.7 pulling a 21 ZXR 20. Mileage sucks. It's always sucked. 55 mph or 80 mph. But its my 3rd one since 07. Not real excited that I cant get that 5.7 any longer when I buy my next Tundra.
15 687 Read More
Re: Monday Morning Coffee Trickster 10 minutes ago
cheers
22 191 Read More
Freshwater Reports Jump to new posts
Re: Table rock/Bull Shoals help slim1 10 minutes ago
I really like the Buck Creek area of Bull Shoals.
2 287 Read More
Bluegill / Sunfish Jump to new posts
Re: Sunny Saturday trapperben 11 minutes ago
I guess by your counter Leo caught more fish then you but those are some beautiful colored fish you were holding. Great report and fish!
19 848 Read More
Trading Post - Swap - Classifieds Jump to new posts
Re: Bois d'Arc Waypoints/Mapping The Netstretcher 13 minutes ago
PMs answered and orders sent out this morning. Thanks, TTT.
18 5,023 Read More
Garmin Echomap 12" 126sv dtu11 17 minutes ago
Garmin Echomap 12" 126sv

Does not have a Transducer

- Part Number - 010-02529-01
- Includes Navionics
- BlueChart g3 and LakeVü g3 for U.S.
- Power/data cable
- Tilt mount with quick release cradle
- 8-pin transducer to 12-pin sounder adapter cable
- Flush mount
- Protective cover
- Hardware
- Documentation

Garmin Ultra 126sv

Brand New never taken out of the box. Located in San Antonio.
$1400
0 22 Read More
Kayak Fishing Jump to new posts
Re: Medina Lake GMTK 18 minutes ago
I don't know of another place on the lake to launch, unless you know someone that lives on and it and has a way to get your kayak to the water. I flipped 100 trees with a tx rig, and a wacky, and a spinner bait, and top water, and a chatter bait. Nothing.
6 460 Read More
Re: Zeke is back Dan90210 ☮ 23 minutes ago
Boy if going back to something that already did not work is not "going all in"... IDK what is.
9 261 Read More
Offshore Fishing Jump to new posts
Re: Rescheduled RRHS BAPS 2023 offshore charter September 21st, 2024 DSH Port Aransas tunatamer 28 minutes ago
Paid.

Let's go fishing!
12 767 Read More
Re: Texas Rig Question TXanalogkd 28 minutes ago
Looks good; the color's got my attention. Braid should be fine but I never use a liter on my fresh water set-ups.
14 512 Read More
Re: Huge load rolls off truck CaptainCrunch 30 minutes ago
Originally Posted by The Searchers
Originally Posted by donothin
just west of Temple on Hwy 36. It was reported to weigh 350,000 lbs and rolled of of truck onto a car killing 2 and critically wounding another. Highway has been closed since yesterday at noon.

Not sure what that could have been???
Most loads max out at 45,000

Looks like they had 5-6 trailers coupled together hauling this load.
17 811 Read More
Re: Texans' WR shot Dan21XRS 32 minutes ago
Originally Posted by Coach Hark
... Have you been to Florida?

Just got back from there in March... Spring fishing trip... Lookin' for hawgs... Dan
10 500 Read More
Saltwater Reports Jump to new posts
Galveston East Bay 4/27/2024 East Bay Guide Jeff Brandon 34 minutes ago

Surface water temperature 76 degrees. Water clarity is normal for East Galveston Bay, with the further East you travel the more stirred up the water is. With the high tides and strong South/Southeast winds we battled this week we were limited to fishing close to the shoreline over scattered shell and back in the back lakes to hide from the wind the best we could. As in previous weeks, if you see active bait the fish are close by. Anchor or PowerPole down and fan cast the entire area, as this week we were able to catch multiple limits of trout from just a couple of small areas. If you get into an area and do not see bait activity, make a few casts, and move on, as our experience has been, if you find good amounts of bait the fish are close by. This week we have thrown ¼ oz jig heads with Wac Attack straight tails in Monkey Milk, Top Waters, as well as marker 54 Glide Shrimp, under a 1’ - 2’ leader and a Fish Smack Popping Cork. The popping cork/shrimp setup was the top performer for our fishing clients this week resulting in some of the most aggressive bites of the year. We also managed to catch several over the slot Redfish this week in the same areas, as well as some nice flounder.

Spring is finally here, and fishing is continuing to heat up as the water warms and the fronts blowing thru become less disruptive. If you are looking to get out on the water and beat the crowds, now is the perfect time to make it happen, and as always, we will design a trip around your expectations, and guarantee you will have a great time fishing East Galveston Bay.

Until Next Time – Captain Jeff Brandon – Get the Net Guide Services, LLC – Year-Round Fishing Guide, 1183 N Stingaree Dr, Crystal Beach, Texas 77650

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
0 5 Read More
Re: Caregiver Needed in Nevada, Texas Indianation65 40 minutes ago
Just "1" reminder if you know someone with experience and patience.
Thanks!

...+++
1 215 Read More
Kayak Fishing Jump to new posts
Re: Best Kayak? John Stockman 1 hour ago
Lol I've just been doing my thing. I don't post much anymore.
23 1,354 Read More
Re: Tornadoes last night in Sulphur, Oklahoma banker-always fishing 1 hour ago
Originally Posted by GTrigg
angel2 Prayers for those involved.

angel2
5 398 Read More
Re: Personal Lake Fish-ed 1 hour ago
My rain gage says we only got 1" total. I hope the hill country got a lot more!
23 899 Read More
Re: Lots of Birthdays Fish-ed 1 hour ago
Happy Birthday to all of them!
3 178 Read More
Re: Tournament Rules on Max HP Ken A. 1 hour ago
Originally Posted by tmd11111
Originally Posted by Allison1
Ken A called it a trolling motor.

roflmao

Yeah I still feel bad about that. grin

I used to fish Bass Champs with a Bullet/Merc 300 rig. I asked Chad Potts and he was fine with it because the Mfg Plate said "Any V6 Outboard"
82 3,663 Read More
General Equipment Discussion Jump to new posts
Re: Large front step for boat trailer GTrigg 1 hour ago
thumb
4 118 Read More
Re: The Sand Pebbles Space 1 hour ago
Saw it in 66 have not watched it since.
11 358 Read More
Re: HUMMINBIRDS 1199,1199,999,998, transducers, lake master card!!! J. Hughs 1 hour ago
Bump PRICE DROP $1200
2 288 Read More
Re: FREE GPS Contour Chips - Program Donald Harper 1 hour ago
When going to a new lake, sometimes it is very difficult to locate productive fishing grounds. The Study Version is only $50 and will put you on top of this game.
- You get the Nav. Screenshots of the 20 best contour areas.
- You get all the articles to help you break down the lake.
- You get a full Write-Up of each of these areas on baits, techniques and how to fish the Irregular Features.

To Order please send an Email to: fishnteacher@gmail.com
Enter your: Name - Address - Cell # - Email Address - TFF Screen Name - Name of Lakes - Depth Finders makes/Models
Located In Justin: Cell: 432-553-1874
39 3,225 Read More
Re: sam rayburn reports GTrigg 1 hour ago
Ken puts out at least one video a week on his Youtube channel. He just got a new boat, so has been posting about it the past couple of weeks.
2 394 Read More
Page 1 of 19 1 2 3 18 19
© 1998-2022 OUTDOOR SITES NETWORK all rights reserved USA and Worldwide